Start Your Claim
Nameyour full name
Telephone Number
InformationPlease Provide a Little Info About Your Claim
0 /
Email us or call now on freephone

01772 203303

FormCraft - WordPress form builder

road accidents

Non-Fault Road Traffic Injury Claims:

Are you looking for a traffic accident lawyer? We are group of lawyers that advise claimants on non-fault traffic accident compensation claims.

If you have been injured as a result of a car crash or any other type of RTA, you may be entitled to compensation for the injury.

Whether you were a driver or a passenger, you may be entitled to compensation provided that the accident occurred within the last 3 years and was not your fault.

How to make a personal injury claim after a car accident

If you have suffered injury as a pedestrian during the course of the last 3 years and the accident was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation.

How long do I have to claim for whiplash?

Motorcyclists and cyclists who have suffered injury as the result of an accident occurring during the course of the last 3 years that was not their fault, may be entitled to claim compensation.

In addition to Personal Injury claims, PHC Law Ltd can assist with vehicle damage claims, the provision of replacement vehicles and claims for loss of use, insurance excess and all other vehicle related losses.

PHC Law Ltd are a firm of accident Solicitors specialising exclusively in Injury claims arising, inter-alias, from road traffic accidents.