How Much Compensation?
How much compensation is one of the most frequently asked questions our team of personal injury solicitors get asked by Claimant’s who turn to us for help to make a personal injury claim.
If you have suffered an injury that was not your fault then you may be entitled to compensation. At PHC Law we understand that injuries can have a devastating effect on your life and can also lead to financial loss as well as the physical pain and suffering it can cause.
How much is my claim worth?
Every individual’s case is unique, hence the reason why every compensation settlement differs from one to the other.
- There are many factors that influence the compensation amount awarded to you including:
- The severity of the injury
- The length of time taken to recover
- The effect that injury has had on your personal life and any long-term effects
- Any financial losses you have incurred, including loss of earnings, medical expenses, cost of care and travel expenses you have had to pay for out of your own pocket
By making a claim through PHC Law’s personal injury solicitors you can have peace of mind and reassurance that you will receive the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to by law. You are guaranteed to receive 100% compensation awarded to you, and your case will be handled on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
Visit our interactive diagram to view a summary of how much compensation amount tariffs for more information.
Speak to us in confidence to find out how much compensation you may be entitled to and speak to one of our specialist personal injury solicitors today, call free on 0800 612 7 612 or contact us online and we will be in touch with your shortly to discuss your claim.