While much attention is paid to accidents involving motorists and their passengers, it’s also true that many pedestrian accidents / bystanders become innocent victims of such events leaving them with life-altering injuries. For more information about pedestrian injuries in urban areas, please click here.
Some of the more common causes of pedestrian accidents can be:
- Reckless or careless driving by motorists or motorcyclists.
- Failure to obey traffic signals – for example, at pedestrian crossings.
- Badly-maintained vehicles – areas such as faulty tyres or brakes.
- Paying insufficient attention in darkness or unfavourable driving conditions.
- Swerving to avoid animals or other road events.
- Results of a car crash.
- Failing to be careful when encountering roadworks.
- Overtaking stationary vehicles, especially buses, without due care.
- Driving when unfit through drink, drugs – or other medical conditions.
These and other events can lead to severe or frustrating short or long-term injuries being suffered by entirely innocent pedestrians.
Why to choose PHC Law to handle your pedestrian accident claim
To start your application today to seek compensation for pedestrian injury and get the justice you deserve is very straightforward.
You can either call us on 01772 203303 or if it is easier or not in work hours fill out the small form to the right. All of this is free and no obligation, we do not require any credit card payments, etc.
All details sent to us is so when the information is sent to our lawyers they can do an initial assessment to see if you have a case to claim for, we then speak to you at a convenient time to go over the incident in more detail.
From this, you will be able to make an informed decision on what to do next and the process of claiming compensation and what type of injury payout to expect.
PHC Law’s No Win No Fee Arrangement
If you have been injured in what would be classed as a pedestrian accident participating in any way, as a professional Personal Injury Solicitors we offer a free consultation over the phone 01772 203303 or just tell us what happened on the form to the right and we will call you.To find out more Click Here.