Farm Accident Injury Claims
If you, or a member of your family, works on a farm, or visit farms as part of your job, or as a contractor or customer, you’ll know that they are one of the most common sites for workplace accidents.
Farms can be a very dangerous environment, and it’s all too easy to be involved in a farm accident that’s not your fault because you have taken all due care to avoid having an accident.
Have you been in a farm accident or injured or affected by any of the following?
- An incident involving the operation of a tractor or other farm machinery or equipment.
- Faulty equipment or machinery – either because it is not properly repaired or maintained, or where it has been operated by individuals, including yourself, who have not been properly trained.
- A painful trip, slip or fall caused by unsafe or even dangerous farm buildings or surfaces.
- Accidental exposure to pesticides or chemicals.
- Being injured by the actions of farm livestock or pets.
- An accident caused by being struck or trapped by falling objects or through not being supplied with the required safety equipment or training.
- Back or neck injuries caused by lifting without having received adequate training or safe-lifting guidance.
Been in a farm accident, why choose PHC Law?
With over 100 years’ collective experience in helping people, PHC Law has been able to recover injury compensation for 1000s of victims of farm accidents each year. We have the expertise and experience to obtain the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries and recoup any financial losses you have suffered.
All of our lawyers have a minimum of 15 years claims experience which is why you can be rest assured we get all our clients the maximum compensation. Also as part of your claim, we will also take into account any future financial losses you may suffer, we will apply for interim payments to be made to help you financially throughout the process of your injury claim until it has been settled.
Contact us now
To start your claim today to seek the compensation and justice you deserve is very simple, you can either call us on 01772 203303 or if it is easier or not in work hours fill out the small form to the right. All of this is free and no obligation, we do not require any credit card payments etc.
All details sent to us is so when the information is sent to our lawyers they can do an initial assessment to see if you have a case to claim for, we then speak to you at a convenient time to go over the incident in more detail.