Call us free: 01772 203303


Construction Site Accident Claims

Had an accident on a construction site?

Anyone who has  worked on one will know that construction sites can be very chaotic and potentially dangerous places.

Around 7% of the UK workforce works in construction, and around 3.6% of construction workers have suffered from work-related ill-health. Every day, construction workers perform tasks that put them at risk of injury. Dangerous machinery is used regularly, heavy lifting can cause muscular injuries and working on scaffolding means a risk of falling.

With so much potential for accidents, it’s no wonder rates of work-related ill health are higher in the construction industry than other sectors.

Types of construction site accidents

Many types of accidents and injuries can occur on a construction or building site, including:

  • Injury from hazardous material
  • Accidents caused by site vehicles
  • Accidents caused by demolitions 
  • Fires and explosions
  • Welding accidents 
  • Falls from a height
  • Injury from  falling objects
  • Scaffolding and crane accidents
  • Faulty machinery 

If you have been injured in a construction site accident, you could be entitled to compensation.

If you’ve had a construction site accident

Building and construction work is physically demanding, and you need to be healthy to do your job. If you’ve been injured whilst working on a construction site, it’s likely you will need time off work while you recover. If the injury is very serious or long-lasting, you might not be able to return to work at all.

In these circumstances, receiving compensation for your injury can help take away financial worries and let you concentrate on getting better. Compensation can cover your current or future lost earnings, or it can be used to pay for on-going treatment like physiotherapy.

If you’ve suffered an injury on a construction site in the last three years that wasn’t your fault, PHC Law’s team of specialist injury solicitors in Preston can help you make a claim and get you the compensation you deserve.

For a FREE, no obligation consultation

Who am I claiming compensation from?

Building and construction employers have specialist insurance for incidents just like this. Any compensation you receive will be covered by their insurance – you won’t be claiming from an individual.

How do I claim compensation?

Starting your PHC Law compensation claim is simple and easy. Complete the contact us form or call us free on 0800 612 7612.

A personal injury solicitor will have a confidential chat with you about your accident. They’ll advise you on the next steps in making your claim, and can even give you an estimate for how much compensation you might receive. This initial consultation is totally free, and you are under no obligation to proceed even after talking to our team.

If you do choose to go ahead with a claim, we’ll take care of it for you, getting you the compensation you deserve for your injury and helping you get back on your feet.

Contact us now

free consultation

Request a callback from one of our friendly team...