Motorbike Accident Claims:
What to do after a motorbike accident?
The first step is to make sure you receive any medical attention you need. Hopefully, your recovery is swift. It may, sadly, be much more of a long-term process, and involve the great change to an innocent person’s lifestyle, and that of their family.
Whatever the extent of injuries suffered, the vital next step, is to take just a minute or two to complete our claim enquiry form.
It’s very easy, on today’s busy and bustling roads, to become an innocent victim of a motorbike accident, whether as a rider, passenger or pedestrian. These are caused by a broad range of factors:
- Riding when incapable through the use of drugs or alcohol.
- Failing to pay attention to all road and traffic conditions.
- Riding in a careless or reckless manner – or simple inexperience.
- Injuries while involved in work.
- The inexperience of a recently-qualified rider.
- Simply losing control of vehicle.
- Failure to care for the vehicle
Appreciating the outcome
If you, or a member of your family, is involved in such an accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Many factors affect this, including:
- How any injuries change your life – in either the short or long term.
- Medical or other treatment costs above those provided as standard by the NHS.
- Inability to work for a period – with the consequent loss of earnings.
- Recovery and storage, then repair or replacement, of your motorbike.
- Covering any insurance policy excesses.
- Costs of reinstating your no claim bonus with any insurer.
- Replacement of vital equipment such as helmet, boots, and leathers.
Why choose us to handle your motorbike accident claim
To start your application today to seek the compensation and justice you deserve is very straightforward. You can either call us on 01772 203303 or if easier or not in work hours fill out the small form. All of this is free and no obligation, we do not require any credit card payments, etc.
All details sent to us is so when the information is sent to our lawyers they can do an initial assessment to see if you have a case to claim for, we then speak to you at a convenient time to go over the incident in more detail.
From this, you will be able to make an informed decision on what to do next and the process of claiming compensation and what type of injury payout to expect.